(Courtney and one of her buddies)
(White Swan hotel from the river)
Today we had our oath at the US Consulate. We couldn't take cameras in there, so I don't have specific photos from that, but I did take a few pics of Courtney prior to us leaving to take the oath (dress and bow made by Melissa - she also makes wonderful bags!!!).
Tomorrow we'll go to the zoo... then we'll pick up Courtney's visa!!!! If the plane wasn't full, we would have been able to come home on Friday... but there was only one seat left on our flight, so we'll be heading home on Saturday instead. Can't wait to see the kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We miss you Andrew, Jacob and Katelyn!!
4 comments:
Love your blog. Much love to your family.
:) ash
How adorable is she!!!! I can't wait to see all your kiddos together. Be sure to keep your blog going. I'm having major adoption envy!!
Just precious!!!
It has been so fun to check in on you guys and see what we have to look forward to this summer.
I will be praying for safe travels. I know you cannot wait to have all of your kids together!
Nicole, she just couldn't be any cuter! Cogratulations, sweetie! I am enjoying my virtual trip in China with you.
Post a Comment