Monday, March 15, 2010

Article 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woohoo!!!! Another milestone!!! Our Article 5 was picked up today and mailed off to Beijing. Should get our TA (travel approval) in 2-4 weeks. We're really hoping it comes in 3 weeks so we can travel on April 14th. We also got our visas in the mail on Friday, so we are ready to leave whenever they give us the ok!!!!

Soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Oh my goodness! I'm just THRILLED for you, Nicole. I can't wait to follow your journey back. I hope you can blog. Today is our 2 year Josie Anniversary. I updated our blog with pictures. Celebrations all around!!!

Teresa said...

Congrats!! I know it feels like forever to you, but you're almost there...just a few more weeks and you'll have your lovely Courtney in your arms.

Unfortunately, Molly is having her surgery on April 12th...bet you'll have a better week than me!!

Teresa =)