And here is a pic of the actual LOA (also called LSC - Letter Seeking Confirmation).

We still have to wait for Travel Approval before we can bring her home, and there are lots of steps in between now and then (mainly immigration stuff). At this point we're looking at traveling 10-13 weeks from now... but it could be earlier or later. Right now I'm still thinking we have a chance at traveling in April!!!
In other news... Andrew participated in his first Cub Scout Pinewood Derby!!! He worked really hard on making his truck. Scott helped, but Andrew honestly did the majority of the work himself. Here's a pic of him outside holding his "Gator" vehicle (I think he looks pretty good in his uniform!!).
He won 2 of the 4 races he was in... A friend of ours took a great pic of one of the races... I'll post that once he sends it to me.
3 comments:
Yippee!!! Celebrations all around! I'm so happy for your family, Nicole.
Congrats!!! You are so funny...I really wanted to get a picture of our Fed Ex guy...but missed him. You are on your way!
CONGRATS!!!! You are n your way!!!! You are so funny! I would have loved to get a picture of our Fed Ex person, but just missed them...oh well.
Post a Comment