The daisy is made from fabrics representing the five of us (Scott, Jacob, Katelyn, Andrew and me). The center of the daisy represents my friend, Tingting. She is the one that brought Courtney to Shanghai to receive her surgery... She is also one of the co-founders of Baobei. The leaves at the bottom represent my parents and Scott's parents.
There will be a rectangle above it where I'll hand embroider Courtney's name... and a rectangle below the daisy square will have the Baobei logo and say "Precious Child... Precious Life." It will then be surrounded by all the other squares.
Speaking of which... if you still want to send a square, there's a bit of time left. If you submitted a square for Katelyn's quilt, then I still have leftover fabric which I will include, but I'd love to have the wish/prayer to go along with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment