Here are some pics/video from the past couple of weeks...
These pics are from the Children's Musical
Here are a couple of pics from Katelyn's school program... I can't include the video because it's too long (I should have done each song separate like I did Jacob's program).
These pics are from Andrew's Cub Scout Christmas Party... Katelyn couldn't wait to sit on Santa's lap!
Here's a pic of Jacob with a friend from his school (he just HAD to sit next to her after the program!).
This video is from Jacob's school program... it's just one of the songs they sang. We were totally shocked that Jacob participated. He usually freaks out with these things, but he told us he was going to do it - and he did!!! Now he wants to do Children's Choir, woohoo!!!!
2 comments:
Great pictures. I just think you have the cutest kids!! Have a blessed Christmas, Nicole.
Are you ready? I haven't wrapped a single thing and we're heading out of town for a funeral and then to see his mother at her nursing home for 3 days.
Adorable kids!!! OK, I am a bit (a whole lot actually) envious of your warm weather!!! Shorts???
We have the cold and RAIN; no snow.
Thanks for inviting me to your blog! I can't wait until you can bring Courtney home. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your little girl. :) :( :)
Post a Comment