Monday, December 7, 2009

Care Package 3

We sent our first carepackage shortly after receiving PA... then, when one of my friends traveled to Shanghai, she brought another package to Courtney that had some cute hair bows (thanks, Melissa!) and other goodies. Our latest pacakge went out this past Friday. This is a combined package for her birthday and Christmas... We've been sending the packages to the Baobei Foundation for delivery to Courtney, and the sweet woman that delivers the packages will be out of country after December 18th and won't return till after Courtney's bday, so we needed to send everything now. I tried to separate everything so her healing home family would know what to give her and when... Here's what we sent:

Keep in mind that this is NOT a normal carepackage... we would NEVER have sent this stuff to Katelyn since she was in an orphanage. TOTALLY different situation.

CHRISTMAS STUFF:




This is one of the dresses that Melissa made... it looks sooooo much cuter in person.



Cookie kit, candies for everyone, a little ladybug car and a bathtub tea set.


This is a little purse that has knick-knacks in it... including a wallet (that now has our picture in it!)

BIRTHDAY STUFF:




Party supplies so she can have a party with her friends... LOVE the ladybug tiaras.




This puppy is adorable!!!! I programmed it to say Courtney's name... now it sings songs to her using her name! :)

And then there's the other dress that Melissa made. All in all, pretty good stuff!!!

UPDATE: here's a couple of pics of the other dress that Melissa made... it's more like a long top with pants. SOOO sweet. LOVE the fabric.

3 comments:

Lovell and JW said...

So cute...she is going to be one gorgeous girl for her special days!

Musings from Kim K. said...

Love the ladybug tiaras. Where did you find all your cute ladybug stuff? I'm so happy for you. I hope the rest of the process is smooth sailing, Nicole. Hugs!

Edie said...

I couldn't sleep last night because we were mailing our care package today. It is going to the orphange and I wonder how that will work. I sent little pj's and a coat and hat and gloves, Candy for the kids and a few toys for Lewis. I took a picture too. I told Jack if we ever get a blog up and going we'll need these things. Your package is darling. I guess we'll both be missing the birthdays.

Edie