The approval didn't come today :( Hopefully tomorrow!!!!! :) Should have given them my FedEx account number so they could overnight it. Oh well... trying not to look to the past and what I should have or could have done, as it really doesn't make a difference. So, here's praying that it'll show up tomorrow!!!!!
What happens to our paperwork from here????
Get the I-797C (immigration approval) Notarized as a photocopy
FedEx I-797C and Home Studay to Courier in Tallahassee for Certification
Certified docs get FedExed to Courier in Houston, TX, for Authentication
Authenticated docs FedExed to CCAI-Florida office
CCAI-FL office critically reviews documents (including ones already there)
CCAI-FL office sends reviewed Dossier to CCAI main office (in Colorado)
CCAI again reviews everything and translates Dossier
Dossier is sent to China (DTC - Dossier to China)
Dossier is logged in - receive LID (Log In Date)
We hope to have our Dossier in China by Thanksgiving... what happens after that??? Check out this post.
1 comment:
Hoping right along with you!
Post a Comment