Friday, November 27, 2009

Fun Times...

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!!! We're up in the Atlanta area visiting family. We had some free time this morning so we hooked up with one of the families that we might travel with... we found each other through a yahoo group specific to families from our agency adopting special needs children. We had a great time visiting!!! Turns out Lovell and I both went to the same small women's college!!!! I hardly ever meet anyone that even knows where Converse is, much less actually went there! To top it off, she is a Red Devil (ok, that will only make sense to the other Connies that are reading this!) and was in my big sis' big sis class (another thing that doesn't make sense to most - sorry)!!! FUN!!! Such a small world.

1 comment:

Musings from Kim K. said...

How nice that you were able to connect with a future travel buddy. What a small world with your college background. Too fun! I'll be anxiously awaiting to hear of your official LID! Hugs!