Sunday, October 25, 2009

Ji'an Mini-Reunion

What a WONDERFUL weekend we had... We were able to spend time with the families that adopted some of Katelyn's friends from Ji'an!!!! We all kind of did our own thing on Friday, and then met up here and there (mostly at the pool). On Saturday we all went to EPCOT and had dinner together. Where?? At the Chinese Pavilion, of course!!!! We got some great pics of all the kids together... and I know the other families got even more pics - can't wait to see them!!! :)

Here are some of the ones that I took - please go to our photo/video blog to see more!




3 comments:

Michelle said...

Ironically, Korey Provencher was at Epcot this weekend and also posted a picture of himself posing with Mulan :-)

Heather said...

Love the reunion pictures!!! I really hope to be able to do that for Drew in the future! The girls are just beautiful!!!

NeuroMama said...

Awesome! I love the photo with Mulan. And, thanks for the invite to your blog. I wouldn't want to miss out on your next adventure in China.
Raine
CCAI WCP Mom to Sunnee, Ryleigh, and Grayson