Thursday, October 8, 2009

Jacob

So, I never did get around to posting pics from Jacob's party... thought I'd do that now... but first, I just have to include these two videos that I took of Jacob making up songs today. Too funny!!! I have no clue where the "tornado" thing came from... but the lightsaber thing at the end (the second video) totally rocks!! :)





Ok... here are the pics.



Publix did an amazing job on the cake. They didn't actually have a "rock star" cake, so the lady told me she would make up something. It was perfect!



Here are pics of the adults having fun while the kids were doing their own thing.




And present time... yeah, the costumes came out just before this time...

Happy 5th Birthday, Jacob!!!!!! Love you!

2 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

I love seeing how much fun the adults were having during Jacob's party! His cake is awesome. Happy belated birthday, Jacob. We're looking forward to seeing you soon!

Unknown said...

Jacob looks like he has been or should be taking Irish folk dancing lessons :-)