Saturday, September 5, 2009

A Productive Day

Well... it's been a pretty productive day today! We started off the morning going to Andrew's first Upwards Flag Football game of the season (Scott is his coach again). He did a great job! He got lots of tackles and completed a pass to his buddy, Bryan, which resulted in a touchdown!!! Woohoo!!!



I was also able to assemble Courtney's bed (thanks, Mom & Dad, for bringing it up here in the RV!). So now we have 2 beds in the room!!! :)



After the bed was finished, I walked out to the living room to find the boys building a fort out of the boxes from Courtney's bed. Too much fun!!!

4 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Looks like a wonderful day with the Gower family!! I'm loving the two beds in the girls room. How exciting!!

Michelle said...

I love the beds! Where did you find the bedding.

Nicole said...

Michelle - The bedding is at Target... Includes fitted sheet, flat sheet, pillow case and comforter. Katelyn LOVES it!!!!

Mike and Kelly said...

Nicole, that is the cutest little girl's bedroom I have ever seen! Courtney's going to love it!