Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Blogging While In China

This is actually a test message for me... apparently, you cannot blog (using blogspot) from China anymore. I realize that this may change, but I want to be sure I have a way to send info back to everyone hear at home. I'm actually sending this from my email account... just to see if it works. I'm also going to attach a couple of pictures to see in what order they post (the pics are of how the girls' room is currently set up... and the new bedding - we'll be getting another toddler bed for Courtney).

Just in case this doesn't work from China, I'll email things to my friend, Laurie, and have her post things. By the way... Laurie heads to China NEXT WEEK!!!! Woohoo!!!! Her blog is listed on the left side under "My Blog List." It's the one titled "Baby Steps to Hannah." Wishing you all the best, Laurie!!!!!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

cool- I need to find someone to do the same!

Musings from Kim K. said...

I can't wait to follow your own journey back. Too bad about blogger. Good thing you have a back-up plan.

Hugs!!